Save Me In Your Playlist, So You Always Could Repeat It

00:08:00

Today I'm playing with songs in my lappy. Doodling. And just in a glance I feel like wanting a list for the big day. Hehe. I don't know if the local wedding singer could sing all of these songs. This is just my love song list, if there is any reduction or addition, I don't mind. I also thinking about having traditional songs played in jazz version for the D-Day. That would be cool. =D

Anyway, it's personal matters why you could see New Amsterdam from Travis became a love song in the list, hehe. Mostly I choose them based on the lyrics. So, please don't bothered for attentively listen their words. Here they are:
1. Pour Que Tu M'aime Encore -- Celine Dion

Je trouverai des langages pour chanter tes louanges
Je ferai nos bagages pour d’infinies vendanges
Les formules magiques des marabouts d’Afrique
J’les dirai sans remords pour que tu m’aimes encore...

I'll find other languages to sing your praises
I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests
I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers
I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still

2. At The Beginning -- Richard Marx & Donna Lewis      

"Life is a road, and I want to keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there, when the world stops turning
I'll be there, when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you"

3. Itulah Cinta -- Naif
4. Because of You -- Ne-Yo
5. KKEB -- Andre Hehanussa
6. Sempurna -- Andra and the Backbone
7. True -- Black Eyed Peas
8. I Finally Found Someone -- Brian Adams & Barbara Streisand
9. Like A Love Song -- Selena Gomez & The Scene
10. Can I Walk With You -- India Arie
11. Love Like This -- Natasha Bedingfield ft Sean Kingston

12. Get Married -- Slank ft Nirina
13. Umbrella (accoustic version) -- Rihanna
14. Random Awesome -- Yuna
15. Growin' Old with You -- Adam Sandler
16. No Air -- Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown
17. Hate That I Love You -- Rihanna & Ne-Yo
18. Lost Without You -- Robin Thicke
19. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing -- Rockapella
20. Way Back Into Love -- Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore
21. 1, 2, 3, 4 -- Plain White T's

22.  Aku Ada -- Dewi Lestari ft Arina Mocca
"Suaraku memanggilmu.. 
Akulah lautan kemana kau selalu pulang..."

23. Johan & Enny -- Naif
"Kuingin engkau tahu, bila dikau menutup pintu, 
ku kan tetap menunggu..."
24. Number One -- Adhitia Sofyan
25. Wanita Yang Kau Pilih -- Rosa
26. Pulang -- Float
27. I Remember -- Mocca
28. Bertahan Di Sana -- Sheila on 7
29. After The Rain -- Adhitia Sofyan
30. Kau Kini Ada -- Sheila on 7
"sebuah kecupan darimu, 
cukup membuat duniaku terasa lebih terang
secangkir teh hangat darimu, cukup ‘tuk awali hari terindah dalam hidupku"


31. Glitter In The Air -- Pink
32. Quando, Quando, Quando -- Michael Buble
33. Forever -- Chris Brown
34. New Amsterdam -- Travis
"Jean Michel Basquiat, Francois Truffaut. 
Robert Zimmerman, and De Niro.." =D

35. Emotion -- MYMP
36. Fallen from The Sky -- Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova & The Frames
(this video version just recorded by the duet in elevator but still: beautiful!)



37. Bubbly -- Colbie Caillat
38. Let's Say Love -- Glenn Fredly, Sandhy Sandoro, Endah & Rhesa


C'est tout! Hope you enjoyed it.. =*

You Might Also Like

0 comments