A Silent Night

00:13:00


A Saturday night in Surabaya without him is rarely happened in these 5 months. Tonight is the first if I'm not mistaken. He should go to outskirt of Malang for students field trip. Then it becomes a silent night. The clicks and taps into my cellular keypad was the only things heard. I try to suck up my times with many domestic work and my shirts business thingy.  I want this night over quickly. 

Me:
.... Dingin-dingin gitu apa kamu tak rindu aku?
Aku di sini menghabiskan waktu, berharap esok datang terburu-buru.
Cikuu... 

Him:
Sudah pasti bulan kubuang ke suatu siang.
Dan malam kuperintah untuk berdiet agar tak terlampau panjang.
Tidakkah aku sengaja keterlaluan?
Sekedar berunjuk rasa tentang rindu dan sayang.

=')

It still continue, but let me keep the rest as mine. 
=P

You Might Also Like

0 comments