It's 25 Months, Beibi!

08:04:00

May 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011
25 months. 
I never thought time flies as a light. It's too fast. I can't believe to myself I could having a blog and write on it as long as this second. I'm so happy for my own "faith" to my blog. Dear beibi-blog, you've been 2 years and 1 month today!

=D


Reading my first post here made me smirk and laugh. My grammar was shattered and undefinable. I'd just realize that this blog had already run in an exact way as I wanted & described in my 1st post. I love it. 


Related to faithfulness, there's a story behind it. When I was on junior high school, I learned karate. My parents, especially my mom didn't really like it. It run for a year. I was on green belt when I start being lazy and stop learning karate. I have another interesting things to do. My mom said that I won't be succeed if I always stop learning a thing in a middle of the process. It might be a little thing now (at that time), but it could implicate to other things in your life, including your spouse. Try to focus, be faithful, honest to yourself will make you as genuine person. 

It's been 2 years anyway. Ah, I don't know what should I say then. Happy reading & writing! 
=)
PS: I've added new tag, series. It will lead you into my series post. Enjoy!
It was taken in June 11th , 2009. Missed one day. Hehe. Took by  Denan Bagus

You Might Also Like

0 comments