Hello February!

13:08:00

Alhamdulillah, February is here! This month is kind of cure, I feel relieved. After a short but heartbreaking "boarding house drama", I've already moved into a new boarding house. The happy part is, the new proprietor of my old boarding house could not hurt my heart again. The sad part is, I should separated from my lovely Pinky Badak friends. :(
Hanif, Tiwi, Kanti, me, Ming, Fanny, Bundo & Rida. Luv them all!
Anyway, at this post, I want to share several things that I love. It's been too long for me not doing this. Hehe. Okay, let's start it fellas!

When I went to my workplace, had my morning shift, our crew usually turn the music out loud. We can't listen music while we're open because our music is the live cooking itself. =) I don't know why, but mostly they play is melancholic song or dangdut. One mellow song that most-played is Aku yang Tersakiti by Judika. His voice is amazing, no doubt. And if you listen its lyric carefully, you could feel the optimism in it, good spirit. Hehe.


Then, let's go to Korea. =D This time I feel like missing "We Got Married" variety show. I miss Khuntoria (Nickhun 2PM - Victoria f(x)), I miss Adam couple (JoKwon 2AM - Ga In Brown Eyed Girl), but the most I missed so much is YongSeo (YongHwa CNBLUE - SeoHyun SNSD). Adam couple have an enthralling performance in MBC Gayo Daejun 2011, but it's kind of long time not hearing a news from YongSeo. YongSeo probably the most timid WGM couple, but the way they show love to each other is so cute, because of it. Here is Banmal Song, in their recent live duet. Lovely...


And suddenly I found this kyoooo (cute) picture of Gikwang wearing a coat with giant hoodie. Giant hoodie is my favorite, I love to wear them. I feel safe. =D

Then... the thing I do love this time is Jessie J's Domino. The opening lyric is so me... Hehehehe.
"I'm feeling sexy and free~ ~"

The last thing that I wanna share this time is today = my off day. It means, I could watch movie with Rendy. Yayyy! =D

XOXO, 
Vinka Maharani

You Might Also Like

0 comments