Thanks to Be You.

23:58:00

I can't play guitar, as you played it, for me. 
So I put this video to tell you in songs what I'm feeling, what I want to say. 
Listen to the words whose sang. I do really mean it.
Chaque mot, chaque jour, dit que: Je t'aime. 


If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.
Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.

You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am. 

Merci Mon Cheriii...! =*


You Might Also Like

0 comments