Marhaban ya Ramadhan...

05:04:00

Alhamdulillah, I could meet the holy month this year. 
Many things changed than last year. I hope everything will be better. 
I'll try harder to be punctual and do as much ibada (worship) as I could do.
As the beginning, let's quoting one verse of my Qur'an reading. It's still on the first juz, talked about Bani Israil.
 "Thenceforth were your hearts hardened: They became like a rock and even worse in hardness. For among rocks there are some from which rivers gush forth; others there are which when split asunder send forth water; and others which sink for fear of God. And God is not unmindful of what ye do."
(Al Baqarah: 74)

Na'udzubillah min dzalik. Hope the light upon me and every people I loved and the softness of heart, clear mind for receiving the enlightment. Amen. 
Anyway, happy fasting all! 
skirt worn as dress -- pardon for the cut foot =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments