What Game Is It?

23:41:00

Tonight, while I opened my browser (I use Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 10), there was a link with a question popped out: Want to know how your Web look like?

I thought the Web was my website, blog or another kind of that things. But it doesn't. I don't know exactly what it is, but the link brought me to http://webifyme.org. I took the quiz and got the results. Funny, it's like a kokology for web browser. Every thing pinned there symbolize something. This is my result:

#1
#2
#3
 There are different explanation for every thing which put there. It's just for fun. The examples:

Pop Magazine

Why, look at you. Clearly, you bear the mark of The Fierce. You know what's hot, but rock your own style, and can dance on that fine line that separates dandy from dowdy.

Memory Card

Behold, The Memory — life is your field of study. You hunger for new thinking, knowledge and information. You know how get it, and how to hold on to it.

Rocket

Eat my dust! I'm bumping up my browsing into hyperdrive and leaving lesser browsers behind..


This is my favorite one:

Action Figure

A significant cultural heroic icon looms large in your inner nerd psyche.
Embrace it. 
(We really don't want to get into the whole trademark thing, OK?)
=D

You Might Also Like

0 comments