My HOTlist for This Week!

10:39:00

I love to share my point of view, my favorite things. And for this week, I have several things labeled "HOT". It means, it successfully fulfilled my days and my mind. No babble anymore Vinka, just show it up!

1. #HelpAlanda
I've already know this girl from years ago, by her writing. She got a bad tragedy, related to this country bad law management & maintenance. You could read my previously post, Surat untuk Alanda Kariza.

2. Pink! Videos
It's quite late actually, but I just know two of Pink!'s latest video. Both of them awesome. I always love the diction in her songs. And they always proud & loud of being truthful. Honest. =)

Pink! - Raise Your Glass


Pink! - F**kin' Perfect


3. Great Articles
Thanks God I found two guhrrrrreeat articles.
The first was Kakek Pram's, titled
Best Story; The Book That Killed Colonialism. It published 12 years ago in New York Times, but I found it is very essential. The second is Andy Kessler's, Geopolitics a la Google - Lessons for the world from a "horizontal" company. I read it in Newsweek January edition. Viva Horizontal! \m/

4. Poetography by Fajar Nugros & Hasan Aspahani
I followed @captainugros and @haspahani in Twitter, and yesterday both of them collaborate to make beautiful things called Poetography. You could read it by clicking the link above. It is totally romantic in a beautiful way. C'est tres belle! =* =* =*
Link
5. Elle! Indonesia edisi Februari 2011
I feel like I want to do a special review for this magz.
Man issues and full of H.O.T Guys!
#salivating


6. My babies from Kulkith...
Just got text that mentioning my new babies had already sent. Yay!!
Can't waittttttt..... =3
Link

7. A Brief History of Time

Call me a lovey-dovey now, not only to my boyfie, but also I'm really into Hawking's book. Haha. I know I'm a communication studies (graduated) student and I don't look that sci-fi enough to discuss about physics, but believe me, I fall in love to his writing. Now I believe that love should be described in 4-dimensional, space-time unit must be included! =P



8. My HOTtie
He's HOT. Period.
=* =* =*


That's my HOTlist for this week. Don't bother to click every link to explore. Enjoy! =*

You Might Also Like

0 comments